It’s Truveta’s second anniversary!
We’re so proud of everything our team and health system members have accomplished in the last two years. To honor the occasion, our illustrious Social Media Director, Mary Beth King, whipped up our special shade of Truveta teal to decorate the most delicious cupcakes we’ve had all year.
It’s exciting to reflect on everything we accomplished in year two. Here are 10 of our favorite moments:
- We kicked off our second year by announcing a strategic partnership with Microsoft to allow us to scale Truveta globally, introduce new customers to Truveta, and help grow our learning community.
- We shared the first look at Truveta in November 2021 alongside the first insights from the clinical data, sharing trends about breakthrough infections for those with comorbidities.
- The new calendar year started with our partnership with LexisNexis Risk Solutions, which enables us to link our rich, de-identified clinical data with mortality, insurance claims, and socioeconomic data for a complete longitudinal patient journey.
- We opened the doors to the new Truveta headquarters. We embrace a “work from anywhere” policy, but having a shared space to come together as employees or with our Board of Directors has fostered collaboration, connection, and community. In April, we brought all the Truveta employees from around the country together at Truveta HQ for an incredible planning week filled with demos, team building, and a lot of fun.
- In March 2022, we attended ViVE 2022, where we shared a demo of Truveta for the very first time. As part of our Truveta demo, we showed how any researcher in the Truveta community can easily reproduce our November clinical study on COVID-19 breakthrough infections and comorbidities.
- Later that month, we attended Reuters’ Pharma USA 2022, which gave us an opportunity to connect with and learn from several life sciences companies.
- We celebrated earning three International Organization for Standardization (ISO) standards and completed Type 1 SOC 2 examination, which recognized the deep security and privacy processes, protocols, and controls we’ve put in place to safeguard healthcare data.
- In June, we were honored to announce our collaboration with Pfizer to identify, monitor, and evaluate potential safety signals in near-real time, informing their efforts to mitigate risks and enabling further research.
- We welcomed four new health system members to Truveta: WellSpan Health, Centura Health, MetroHealth, and Virtua Health. Truveta now has 24 members who provide patient care in over 20,000 clinics and 700 hospitals across 43 states.
- To cap off an incredible year, Truveta Research shared an overview of all the insights we have learned about COVID-19 so far — from breakthrough infections to trends in hospitalizations across different waves, to exploring long COVID’s potential connection to mental health (which was featured in a recent Reuters story).
It has been a monumental second year here at Truveta. Thank you to our entire team, customers, and health system members who are helping us to realize our vision of saving lives with data. And we’re just getting started! We have so much ahead of us. Stay tuned to Truveta.com for updates.
Truveta is a collective of US health systems with a shared vision of saving lives with data. Truveta offers innovative solutions to enable researchers to find cures faster, empower every clinician to be an expert, and help families make the most informed decisions about their care. Truveta’s data is licensed for healthcare research, not targeted advertising. To learn more, follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter, and sign up for our newsletter.